those people who insult you and then act like the victim when you say something about it
"WOW OMG I WAS JUST KIDDING JESUS Y CANT U JUST TAKE A JOKE GOD GET OVER IT ITS NOT A BIG DEAL OMFG WOW I DID NOTHING WRONG"
Cats who can’t figure out walls [x]
PLEASE TAKE YOUR CAT TO THE VET IF YOU SEE THEM DOING THIS BEHAVIOR OVER TIME.
It’s called “head pressing” and it occurs in dogs and cats.
Head pressing is characterized by the compulsive act of pressing the head against a wall or other object for no apparent reason. This generally indicates damage to the nervous system, which may result from a number of varying causes, including prosencephalon disease (in which the forebrain and thalamusparts of the brain are damaged), or toxic poisoning.
http://www.vet.cornell.edu/FHC/health_resources/toxoplasmosis.cfm (head pressing is listed as a symptom)
http://sevneurology.com/patients/clip-multilobular-osteochondroma (About a dog’s brain tumor but head pressing is listed as a symptom)
I wasn’t going to reblog this until I read the important caption dang thank you!!!
YOU JUST SAVED THE LIFE OF MY CAT THANK YOU!
SPREAD THIS LIKE WILDFIRE. THIS COULD SAVE YOUR KITTIE’S LIFE!
1. Murder on the sidewalk. My mother’s favorite cherry candy. The sun at ten p.m. on a summer night. Warning, danger. Warning, I love you. Warning, heart like the bloodiest thing you’ve ever seen. Roses. Cranberries. Fire on a beach, fueled with booze and brandy. Fire in an apartment building, fueled with booze and brandy. Fire in your throat. Fire behind your teeth.
2. Her mouth when she kisses you
and it tastes like someone else.
i feel like mr. brightside is one of those songs you’re gonna hear on the radio in the car 20 years from now after not hearing it in forever and your gonna just start sobbing bUT ITS JUST THE PRICE I PAY DESTINY IS CALLLLINGNG M E and your kids are gonna be like is she okay
Harry could feel Ron shaking.[…] ‘HERMIONE!’ Ron bellowed, and he started to writhe and struggle against the ropes tying them together, so that Harry staggered. ‘HERMIONE! HERMIONE! HERMIONE!’[…] Harry felt the ropes fall away and turned, rubbing his wrists, to see Ron running around the cellar, looking up at the low ceiling, searching for a trapdoor. […] Ron was now trying to Disapparate without a wand. […] Hermione’s screams echoed off the walls upstairs, Ron was half sobbing as he pounded the walls with his fists. (Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows)
*loses 5 lbs* I don’t see a difference
*gaines 0.003 lbs* Why did I let myself go
It’s easy to feel hopeful on a beautiful day like today, but there will be dark days ahead of us too. There will be days where you feel all alone, and that’s when hope is needed most. No matter how buried it gets, or how lost you feel, you must promise me that you will hold on to hope.
omg this is so cool! thank you so much for sending me this, hun ;*
okay five things I like about moi-self
1. I have a very unique sense of humor and I love it
2. I remember a lot of really cool quotations, some of em even from the books or movies I’ve never read or seen but still loved the quote so I remember them
3. I really really like my sisters (they are mine so it is a fact I like about miself thehehe)
4. I like my haircolour and how it suits me, though it’s not my oringinal one (it’s a bit to the blonde-ish side now, though it’s not quite blonde)
5. I like that I’m good at math
these were quite hard to think of actually :P and idk i think some of ‘em kinda suck but oh well it was still loads of fun xD