*loses 5 lbs* I don’t see a difference
*gaines 0.003 lbs* Why did I let myself go
It’s easy to feel hopeful on a beautiful day like today, but there will be dark days ahead of us too. There will be days where you feel all alone, and that’s when hope is needed most. No matter how buried it gets, or how lost you feel, you must promise me that you will hold on to hope.
omg this is so cool! thank you so much for sending me this, hun ;*
okay five things I like about moi-self
1. I have a very unique sense of humor and I love it
2. I remember a lot of really cool quotations, some of em even from the books or movies I’ve never read or seen but still loved the quote so I remember them
3. I really really like my sisters (they are mine so it is a fact I like about miself thehehe)
4. I like my haircolour and how it suits me, though it’s not my oringinal one (it’s a bit to the blonde-ish side now, though it’s not quite blonde)
5. I like that I’m good at math
these were quite hard to think of actually :P and idk i think some of ‘em kinda suck but oh well it was still loads of fun xD
Bruce Lee playing ping pong
British Tumblr Posts photoset #2
Want to see more country Photosets?
if someone calls you a slut, break their fucking neck without even hesitating or saying a single word and as they lay there on the ground dead, lean down close to their corpse and whisper
“slut means the end in swedish”
this is the most popular post i’ve ever made and its still fuckin going and i am GLAD
The ABC's of Avatar: The Last Airbender
This avatar side blog has been going strong for about 2 years now and somehow I reached 4,000+ followers a couple weeks ago! For me, this is a pretty big accomplishment so I wanted to do something different to celebrate. Instead of making icons, a follow forever, psd packs, etc, I decided to make this. A gif set that captures the essence of Avatar: The Last Airbender, a show we all fell in love with almost 10 years ago and still love to this day. Avatar was such a big part of my childhood and it feels like all I’ve done is blink and now I’m an adult starting college this fall! But ya know what? I’m ready to start my own grand adventure and who knows, maybe I’ll end up changing the world like my buddy Aang. (;
To all my lovely followers, this one’s for you!